Welcome, and thank you for your interest in a career with
the University of Rhode Island (URI)
Please note that we have automated our application process. All applications for positions at the University of Rhode Island must be submitted on-line--emailed and faxed applications will not be accepted. Upon successful completion of your application, a system-generated confirmation page will appear indicating that your application has been successfully submitted. A confirmation number will be provided and should be saved for future reference.
The on-line application process will allow you to review the status of your application during the recruitment process, to update your on-line application, and to apply for positions that become available in the future.
Please take a moment to become familiar with the system:
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the left, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new positions without re-entering application information that has not changed.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
All candidates offered a position at the University of Rhode Island are subject to a national pre-employment background check. Employment is contingent upon the completion and review of a successful background check.
Applicants who do not have access to a computer are welcome to visit the Office of Human Resource Administration at the Kingston Campus, 80 Lower College Road, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at email@example.com or call (401) 874-4088.
The University of Rhode Island is an AA/EEOD employer. Women, persons of color, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, and other protected groups members are encouraged to apply.